Due to short-form video content popularity, Facebook introduced a new feature called Facebook Reels. The feature is similar to Instagram Reels. Facebook Reel feature is now available in more than 150 countries. You can watch Reels from the Facebook Reels tab. Moreover, you can download Facebook Reels to watch them offline.
Reels on Facebook 🎉— Adam Mosseri (@mosseri) February 22, 2022
Today, Reels is launching globally on Facebook. Creators can now share their Instagram Reels as recommended content on Facebook for more visibility and reach.
We are deeply invested in Reels across Meta. A lot more to come! ✌🏼 pic.twitter.com/m3yi7HiNYP
So the question is, how can you download Facebook Reels? In this post, we find out several ways to download Facebook Reels. Let’s find out how.
Facebook Reels Video Downloader
- Firstly, open the mbasic version of Facebook in your browser.
- Then open the Facebook Reel which you want to download.
- After that, click on the three dots.
- Then tap on the download option.
There’s no official way to download Facebook Reels video. Therefore, you have to use third-party tools to download Reels videos.
- Firstly, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your account.
- After that, click on three horizontal lines.
- Then click on the Reels button.
- Afterward, tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right corner.
- Then click on the Copy link button.
- Next, open the browser on your device.
- Then visit the following link: https://snapsave.app/facebook-reels-download
- After that, paste the link and click on the download button.
- Then select the resolution and download the video.
You can also use the snap save website alternative: https://fdown.net/.
Also Read: How to Create a Poll on Facebook?
Download Facebook Reels with Audio(MP3)
If you want to download Facebook Reels with audio(mp3), then follow the below-given method:
Rename File Method
- Firstly, you have to download the Reel video with the above-given method.
- Then open the download file location.
- After that, select the Reel which you save.
- Next, select the rename option.
- Then change the .mp4 extension to the .mp3 extension. That’s it! Now you can listen to Facebook Reel in audio format.
Many social media companies have launched short-form video content features in response to TikTok’s prohibition. You can use Facebook Reels to reach out to a larger audience. Additionally, you can monetize your Reels.
I hope this article will help you a lot. Please share this article with your friends if you like it. Share your valuable thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below.