Do you want to create a Facebook account using only your first name? However, Facebook doesn’t allow everyone to create a single name Facebook account.
You don’t have to be concerned; we’ll show you how to hide your last name on Facebook.
You can hide your last Facebook name without a VPN if you’re from India. But If you’re not from India
You can hide your last Facebook name without a VPN if you’re from India. But If you’re not from India, you’ll need a VPN. We’ll show you two techniques, the first without a VPN and the second with a VPN.
Table of contents
Create a Single Name Facebook Account Without VPN
Using the Browser
- Firstly, log in to your Facebook account.
- Next, open the following link in your browser: https://ta-in.facebook.com/.
- Then open Facebook settings.
- After that, click on the edit button.
- Then enter your first name and click on save changes.
Next, you can switch to another language https://en-gb.facebook.com/.
Also Read: Without Name Facebook ID Trick
Through Facebook Application
- Firstly, launch the Facebook application.
- Then open the Language setting on the Facebook app.
- Next, switch to the Tamil language.
- After that, open the Account setting.
- Now click on the edit option that appears next to the Facebook name.
- Then remove your last name and click on the save changes button.
Also Read: Facebook Hacking Termux Working Tools without Login 2022
Create a Single Name Facebook Account With VPN
- Firstly, download and install the VPN.
- Then open the VPN.
- After that, connect it to the Indian server.
- Next, open the Facebook app or browser.
- Then set the Tamil language on Facebook.
- After that, you can change your name.
You can also use the Indonesian server.
Also Read: How to create an invalid Name Facebook account?
These are the ways to create a single name on Facebook. I hope these methods work for you. You can use this trick on any device including Android, iPhone PC, and Laptop.
I hope this article will help you a lot. Please share this article with your friends if you like it. Share your valuable thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below.