Want to record WhatsApp calls but don’t know how to do it? Then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will teach you how to record WhatsApp calls.
WhatsApp provides voice and video call features in their app. WhatsApp calling is end-to-end encrypted, so your call remains private. Moreover, WhatsApp doesn’t allow users to capture audio calls to keep conversations end-to-end encrypted.
But if you want to save someone’s WhatsApp calls, you can use third-party apps. So without further ado, let’s see how to do it.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls Secretly?
Many third-party apps are available on the Google Play Store to record WhatsApp calls. But we’ll use the Cube ACR application. The Cube ACR application is available for both Android and iOS Devices. So you can use this application on any of your devices.
But the Cube ACR app is free to use only for Android devices. iOS devices charge a subscription amount to use the Cube ACR app. Therefore you can use the QuickTime application on iOS devices to capture WhatsApp audio calls.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on an Android Device?
Follow the below steps to use the Cube ACR app on an Android device:
- Firstly, download and install the Cube ACR app on your Android device.
- Then open the application and grant the necessary permissions such as storage, microphone, and contact permission. These permissions are required to capture WhatsApp audio calls.
- Next, tap on the Enable app connector button.
- After that, open the Android device settings>accessibility.
- Then turn on the Cube ACR App Connector.
- On the next page, tap the close (x) icon.
- That’s it!! Make sure to keep the app running in the background. So whenever someone calls you, it can record calls automatically. You can listen to recorded WhatsApp calls in the Cube ACR application.
You can watch our video guide for a visual demonstration of these steps:
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on an iOS Device?
Follow the below steps to use the Cube ACR app on an iOS device:
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to your MacBook using a lightning cable.
- Then tap on the OK button to proceed further.
- After that, open QuickTime on your MacBook.
- Next, tap the file option and choose the new audio recording option.
- After that, make a WhatsApp call.
- Lastly, tap on the record option to record a WhatsApp voice call.
You can listen to recorded WhatsApp calls in the QuickTime application.
I hope you liked our guide on “how to record WhatsApp calls on iOS and Android devices.” But remember, always obtain permission from others to record calls. We hope you find it informative and helpful. You may also want to read How to Send a Location on WhatsApp?(Real and Fake)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us, join our Telegram channel.