How many times have you loved the Instagram Reels music playing in the background when you scroll through Instagram Reels? Do you want to learn how to download and save Instagram Reels audio only? So, we’ve covered all the methods in this article that you can use to download Instagram Reels audio.
Instagram is the most popular social media platform to build an online presence, increase website traffic, and become a creator to make money. By downloading the audio from a popular Reel, you can use it in your content and potentially reach a wider audience.
You can use your own or someone else Reel music to create your own Instagram Reel. If you want to use someone else uploaded audio in your Instagram Reel, then you will have to download it.
Let’s dive into the methods.
Top 3 Ways to Download Instagram Reel Audio Only?
Below are three working methods to download Instagram Reel audio-only. You can use these methods to save Reel audio on your Android, iOS, PC and MAC device.
1. With Inspect Element
Inspect Element is a way to view website source code. You can get the Instagram Reel Audio source through the Inspect Element. Follow the below steps to download Instagram Reels audio-only:
- Firstly, open Instagram on your PC.
- Then open the Reel which audio you want to download.
- Next, click on the audio.
- After that, right-click on the audio.
- Next, choose the inspect element option.
- Then copy the audio source link and paste it into a new tab.
- After that, click on the three dots and select the download link.
2. Third-Party Sites
Another way to download Instagram Reels Audio is through third-party sites. You can use any third-party site to extract the Instagram Reels audio.
- Firstly, visit the link https://instavideosave.net/audio/.
- Then paste the Instagram Reel link.
- Lastly, tap on the download audio button.
3. Third-Party Apps
You can also use third-party apps to download Instagram Reels audio. Some of the apps are Kinemaster and InShot. You can use these apps to extract the audio from any Reel, and you can embed that audio in any of your videos.
Follow the below steps to extract audio from the InShot app:
- Firstly, download and install the InShot app.
- Then open the application and grant it the necessary permissions.
- After that, tap on the create project button.
- Next, choose the Reel from which you want to extract the audio.
- Then tap on the volume>extract audio option.
- After that, you can select your Reel to use extracted audio.
- Lastly, export the project and share it on Instagram.
Conclusion: Download Instagram Reels Audio
So these are the three methods to download Instagram Reels Audio. I hope you find these methods helpful. You may also want to read How to Download and Save Profile Picture from Instagram?
We always strive to provide valuable information on topics like this. Please comment below if you want to give any feedback. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us, join our Telegram channel.