Did you ever wonder How you can share files from Mobile to PC without a data cable? Below I share some methods to share Files from Mobile to PC without a Data cable.
Table of contents
Transfer files from Mobile to PC Without Data Cable
- Download and Install the AirDroid Application on your android device.
- Click on Sign Up and complete the signup process.
- Now go to web portal https://web.airdroid.com/
- Log in with your email and password (you can also do it with a QR code).
- Click on the AirDroid web button from your android device.
- After that, You can transfer files from Mobile to PC.
Also read: How to Post Photo On Instagram by Laptop and PC?
Other Android Applications to Transfer files from Mobile to PC
Cloud Storage Services
Cloud storage allows a person to access their files from anywhere in the world from any electronic device and is a simple and efficient way to store your files remotely. A wide range of Cloud Storage Services is available on the market. You can share files using that services.
Read More: How to Block SonyLiv Ads with Blokada?
Transfer files from Mobile to PC using ES File Explorer
- Create a shareable folder on PC.
- Then install the ES File Explorer application on your android device.
- Open ES File Explorer and left-click on 3 horizontal lines to open menu options.
- Tap on the LAN option.
- Click on the New button and fill in all the information and then click on ok.
- The Android device now enables you to access or transfer desktop data from pc to an Android device.
WiFi Explorer App
If you have a WiFi connection, you can share files from your mobile to your PC using the WiFi Explorer app. This app setup the local connection between your Android device and web browser over a WiFi network.
To use this application, follow these steps:
- The first step is to install WiFi Explorer app on your Android device.
- Open the app and copy the link that displays on your mobile screen.
- Now open that link in your pc browser.
- That link presents all the files and folders of your mobile.
- Next, choose the file and right-click on that file.
- After that, click on the download option.
- That’s it!!
You have a lot of options for transferring data from your PC to your mobile. I hope this article helped you! Please share this article with your friends if you find it useful.