This article shows you how to send photos and videos on Whatsapp without reducing quality. You can send photos and videos in full resolution on Whatsapp. Let’s take a look.
The WhatsApp application compresses any photos or videos you send. That reduces the size and quality of the file. WhatsApp uses this function to send files faster and save internet data.
Table of contents
Whenever you send photos or videos through WhatsApp the application compresses them
Send a Photo/Video on Whatsapp in Full Resolution
Below we provide almost all the methods that we know. You can try any method to send photos and videos in full resolution on Whatsapp.
Send as a Doc
An easy way is to send the image as a document so that it retains its resolution. Follow the below steps to send images and videos in a Doc file on Whatsapp:
- Open Whatsapp>open any chat.
- Click on the attachment icon.
- Then click on the Document icon.
- Now send an image/video to your Whatsapp friend without losing quality.
You can use this method on both Android and iPhone types of devices.
Another way is to create a zip file and then send it. Let’s take a look at that:
- First of all Download Solid Explorer File Manager.
- Open the application and select the image.
- Click on the three-dot icon and select archive.
- Then click on create button.
- After that, You can send photos/videos without losing quality to your Whatsapp friend.
Solid Explorer File Manager allows you to set the password to a zip file.
You can also use ES File Explorer to create a zip file.
Rename File Method
- Open File Manager.
- Then select the image/video you want to send.
- Go to the options menu and choose rename file option.
- Give that image/video name as image.pdf or video.doc.
- Now you can send that photo/video file without losing quality.
Send a Photos/Videos on Whatsapp without Losing Quality – iPhone
In the following steps you will see how to share photos, and videos in full resolution on WhatsApp.
- First of all, Download Document App from the App Store.
- Copy the desired media file (video or photo) into the Documents app via the Share menu.
- With the help of that app, iPhone users can make and extract zip files.
- You can also share that zip file on Whatsapp directly from the app.
- Open the photo app on your iOS device.
- Then select an image that you want to share with your Whatsapp friend.
- Click on the share button and tap on the iBooks option.
- This app convert image into PDF.
- After the PDF process, you can send that on Whatsapp.
Send Photos/Videos on Whatsapp without Reducing the Quality by Cloud Storage Services
You can also use Cloud Storage Services for sharing files on Whatsapp without losing the quality. Cloud Storage Services allow you to store your files on their servers. Below are a few examples of Cloud Storage Services:
Choose any Cloud Storage Service and create an account on that. After that, upload the file that you want to share with your friends.
Also Read: How to Reopen WhatsApp View Once Message?
Sending files on Whatsapp without quality loss is possible using the above methods. I hope this article will help you send photos and videos in full resolution on Whatsapp. Share this article with your friends if you find this article useful.