Users cannot download profile pictures from Instagram’s mobile app. Even the official Instagram app does not allow us to preview profile pictures. In this article, you will learn how you can save your Instagram profile picture.
Table of contents
- Download Instagram Profile Pic using Instaloader
- Insta DP Website
- Profile Picture Downloader & Zoom for Instagram
- Download Instagram Profile Picture on iPhone
- Download Instagram Profile Picture by Android App
- Github Tools to Download Insta Profile Pic
- Telegram Bot to Download Instagram Profile Pic
Download Instagram Profile Pic using Instaloader
Using the Instaloader python module, you can scrape Instagram content. This module lets you download photos from Instagram. Follow the below steps to use Instaloader to download and save a profile picture on Instagram.
- Firstly, download and install Pycharm
- Then set up and open the Pycharm.
- Below you see the terminal option; click on that.
- Next, type pip install instaloader.
- Then create a new python file and enter the below code.
import instaloader ig=instaloader.Instaloader() profile=input("Enter Instagram Username:") ig.download_profile(profile,profile_pic_only=True)
- Run this code and provide the username.
- Boom!! Profile Picture of that Instagram user will save on your device.
Insta DP Website
- First of all, open the Insta DP Website
- Enter a username in the search field.
- Then click on the full-size option.
- Scroll down, and you will get a download button.
- After that, click on the download button and save a profile picture to your device.
Profile Picture Downloader & Zoom for Instagram
- Download and Install Profile Picture Downloader & Zoom for Instagram on your Android Device.
- Open the application. (No sign-in required)
- Enter a username, and it will display the profile picture in full resolution.
- Then click on the Download button to save a Instagram picture.
Download Instagram Profile Picture on iPhone
- Open the Instagram application on your iPhone.
- Click on the search icon and enter a username.
- Then open the profile and click on three horizontal dots.
- Next, tap on the copy profile URL.
- After that, open the browser and paste the copied URL.
- Long press on DP and click on copy.
- Now paste the URL in the address bar and remove the s150x150 from the URL.
- Then long press on the image and click on save image.
Download Instagram Profile Picture by Android App
- Download and Install Axel Studio Instagram app from the play store.
- Open the application and enter the username in the search field.
- Now, this app displays the image in full resolution.
- After that, tap on the download button.
- When the image is downloaded, you’ll see it in your gallery.
Github Tools to Download Insta Profile Pic
You can also use Github tools to download and save an Instagram profile pic.
You can install the above tools in Kali Linux and Termux. Let’s see a demonstration:
- Download and Install Termux Application.
- Open Termux Application and Enter the below commands.
apt update apt upgrade pkg install git pkg install python pip install instaloader git clone https://github.com/CoolzGeeks/Download-Instagram-Profile-Pic python instapic.py
After that, Enter the username. Now You’ll get an Instagram profile pic.
Telegram Bot to Download Instagram Profile Pic
- Join the Telegram bot channel to download anyone’s Instagram profile pic
- Then click on the start button.
- After that, send an Instagram username (@coolzgeek) to that channel.
- It will show you a profile pic.
- Then you can download that picture.
- Click on three dots in the upper right corner to save the pic in the gallery.
Other Telegram Bots:
So these are the methods to bypass Instagram’s limitations, whether on PC or mobile devices, to view and download full-sized profile pictures in full size. If you find this article helpful, then share it with your friends.