Instagram has not yet made it possible to upload photos and videos from the computer through a web browser. In this article, you learned how to post a photo to Instagram from your PC.
Table of contents
How to Upload an Image on Instagram from PC
Using Chrome Browser
- Open Instagram.com and login into your Instagram account.
- Press ctrl+shift+i and then press ctrl+shift+m
- Refresh the page.
- At the bottom, You will see a “menu”.
- Click on plus(+) icon.
- Choose a pic and hit enter.
- Click on the Next button in the upper right corner.
- Write a caption and click on the share button.
That’s how you can Post a Photo on Instagram.
Using Safari Browser
- Open Safari Browser
- Click on the Safari button>Preferences.
- Go to the advanced menu.
- Select the “Show Develop menu in menu bar”.
- After that, Develop menu will appear.
- Click on Develop button>user agent>iPhone.
- After that, Open Instagram and log in to your account.
- Click on the upload icon that appears at the bottom.
- Then select the photo>write the caption and post the photo.
Desktop Instagram Application
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Click on the search icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on the application and click on the get icon.
- Launch the app and log in to Instagram.
- Then click on the plus(+) icon.
- Choose a pic and upload it to your Instagram account.
Also Read: How to Change/Hide Telegram Number?
Third-Party Software’s to Upload Photo On Instagram
Below we mention some Third-Party software to Upload Photos on Instagram.
In the article above, we share a few ways to post to Instagram from PC, and hopefully, this will solve your issue. I hope this article helped you! Please share this article with your friends if you find it useful.