Hy Guys, Today, I will tell you how to install Kali Linux on an android device without a root. I want to tell you that you need to install tools manually in Kali. So don’t think that you will receive all tools pre-installed in kali. Now let’s move to how to install kali Linux on android.
Install Kali Linux On Android
- Open AnLinux App
- Tap on choose
- Select Kali
- Below, there is a Copy command Button. Click on that.
- Now paste that command in Termux.
- Wait for some time. Kali takes a few minutes to install.
- After that you can run kali by typing ./start-kali.sh
- Come back to AnLinux App.
- Swipe screen from left.
- Click on Desktop Environment.
- Tap on Yes
- Choose Desktop Environment Disto Kali > xfce4
- Click on the copy to copy commands.
- Now-Again open Termux
- Paste commands.
- Now keyboard config here type 1 and then 20
- After that, Enter a password between 6 to 8 letters
- Then type vncserver-start to check vnc server is started or not
- Open VNC VIEWER App
- Click on the (+) icon for adding a new VNC Desktop Connection
- input address: 127.0.0.1:1 input name: anything
- Tap To Connect.
- Click OK.
- Enter the password that you set above.
- Now it will be run.
- Press back to Disconnect.
- Type vncserver-stop in Termux to stop vncserver.
For installing Any Linux Distro, You can use the same method. With the help of an AnLinux application, you can install the following:
- Kali Nethunter
- OpenSUSE Leap
- OpenSUSE Tumbleweed
- Arch Linux
- Black Arch
- Void Linux
You can install all of them on your android device without root.