If you are looking for a way to install Kali Linux on an Android device, but face difficulties with installation, then you have come to the right place. In this article, you will learn how to download Kali Linux GUI desktop on Android using Termux.
I want to tell you that you need to install tools manually in Kali. So don’t think that you will receive all tools pre-installed in Kali. Now let’s move on to how to download Kali Linux on an Android device without root.
Table of contents
How to Install Kali Linux on Android?
To run Kali Linux on an Android Device, first, you need to install Termux on Android. Ensure that you install Termux from the F-Droid store, not Google Play Store. If you don’t know how to install Termux from F-Droid then you can watch our video guide:
Follow the below steps to install Kali Linux on an Android device:
- Firstly, install the AnLinux application on your Android device.
- Then open the AnLinux app.
- Tap on the choose option and select the Kali distro option.
- Then click on the copy command option.
- After that, open the Termux application and paste the command. It takes a few minutes to install Kali Linux, so wait some time.
- After installation, you can run Kali Linux by typing ./start-kali.sh
How to Install Kali Linux GUI Desktop on Android Phone?
- Firstly, open the AnLinux application.
- Then choose the Desktop Environment option from the Menu bar.
- After that, choose Desktop Environment Distro Kali > xfce4
- Then tap on the copy commands.
- After that, open the Termux application and paste the commands.
- Then choose the Language.
- Next, set an 8 letters password.
- Then download and open the VNC Viewer application.
- Next, click on the (+) icon for adding a new VNC Desktop Connection.
- input address: 127.0.0.1:1
- input name: anything
- After that, click on the connect option.
- Then enter the password that you set above. Now you can use the Kali Linux GUI version.
- Lastly, type vncserver-stop in Termux to stop vncserver.
It is the trick to install Kali Linux GUI Desktop on an Android device using the VNC Viewer method. You may also want to read How to Install Ubuntu on Android Device?
We hope you enjoyed our article. We are always excited when one of our posts provides useful information on a topic like this. Please let us know if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!
Can Kali Linux run on Android?
Yes, you can use Kali Linux on an Android phone. You can use Termux, AnLinux and VNC Viewer app to install the CLI and GUI interface of Kali Linux.