Like Twitter, you can now pin Instagram posts as well. There can be many reasons to pin a post on Instagram.
- To make ost easily accessible
- To get more engagement on a particular post
Instagram makes this functionality available to all users worldwide on June 7, 2022. As of now, users can pin only three posts. Additionally, you can pin both the post and the reel.
Do You like it? You pin it 📌— Instagram (@instagram) June 7, 2022
You can now choose up to three posts or Reels to pin to the top of your profile. pic.twitter.com/9waQkueckG
But unlike Twitter, you can’t pin someone else’s post on your Instagram profile. This feature is not available right now.
If you don’t know how to use this feature, this post is for you. In this article, we describe how to Pin and Unpin Instagram Posts.
How to Pin an Instagram Post?
Follow the sets below to pin an Instagram post:
- Firstly, launch the Instagram app.
- Next, open your Instagram profile.
- Then select any post to pin to your profile.
- After that, click on the three dots.
- Lastly, choose the option to pin to your profile.
Unpin Instagram Post
- Firstly, open the pinned post.
- Then click on the three dots.
- Lastly, choose the option to unpin from your profile.
Instagram Pin Posts: Impact on Brand/Business
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social media platform. There are many ways that you can use Instagram to build your brand.
The pin post feature is also one of them. You can pin a post on your profile to get more engagement. By doing this, you will be able to increase the amount of reach your posts have. It is a very effective way to drive potential customers to your website.
We hope you enjoyed our article about Instagram Pin Posts. So what are you waiting for? Create your Instagram Pin Posts today.
We are always excited when one of our posts can provide useful information on a topic like this. Please let us know if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!