Image sharing to drive traffic to your website is the most effective method. Off-page SEO is a way to rank higher in search engine results. Uploading and Submitting images to image submission sites is called image submission or image sharing. In this article, we share Free Image Sharing Websites for SEO. You will also get some tips and tricks for image sharing.
Image SEO plays a significant role in Search Engine Optimization. This off-page SEO technique will help you rank better on search engines. Google Bots can recognize image content on a website through image SEO. Also, SEO for images helps Google Bots discover and index the article.
Table of contents
Did you know: an image speaks louder than your words?
Delivering the right and helpful information in a short period of time is always easier with visual presentation. That’s why images and videos are more effective than comparative text.
Benefits of Image SEO
- Image SEO increases website traffic.
- Your website loads faster.
- Attract more visitors and make content more attractive.
- The importance of image SEO is higher for commercial and sales websites.
- It will be easy for crawlers to index your image.
Also Read: Top 5 Techniques to Optimize Images for SEO
List of Free Image Sharing Sites
Image Sharing is also the most efficient way to get backlinks. The Image Sharing Websites SEO list is below:
|Sr. No.||Image Sharing Sites||DA|
How to Share Image on Image Sharing Sites?
- First of all, create an account on the Image Sharing site. (Choose High DA sites)
- Fill in all the details and click on submit button.
- After that, Confirm your mail
- Log in to your accounts and complete your profile.
- Now you are set to upload photos.
- Upload photo, Choose the right category, Add title and description and related tags and click on submit button.
Several SEO Tips for Image SEO
- Ensure that images are in the correct format, for example JPEG, PNG, or WEBP.
- Don’t use copyright images. Post only original content.
- The Image file name must contain keywords. It will improve your SEO.
- The alt tag can help you achieve a higher ranking for your image.
- Mobile-Friendly images
Also Read: PPT Sharing Sites List
Alt Text for Image SEO
Alt Tag is known as alternative text. It is an HTML attribute.
A user will see an alt text if an image fails to load due to a connection problem.
Search Engine spiders use alt text to understand the context of an image.
<img src=”off_page_seo.jpeg” alt=”image sharing sites”>
Nowadays, Image sharing is important for better SEO results. Image sharing gives you high-quality backlinks. You will get better results in search engine ranking. You can generate traffic through Image sharing sites.