TikTok is a famous short-form video-sharing platform. Due to security concerns, many countries have banned this application in their regions. This app always stays in the spotlight. Despite the ban, many users still wish to use the application. They always try to find new ways to access the TikTok application in their regions. As a result, we write this post for those users. Here we describe how to use TikTok after the ban without the VPN.
Table of contents
Unable to Use TikTok with VPN
There are many ways to censor the web. Maybe TikTok banned the Device ID of previously registered users to prevent access. That’s why users are unable to use TikTok with VPN.
There is still no clarity regarding how the TikTok ban will work in India and other regions. You can also bypass the Device ID ban if that is the case.
Different Methods to Use TikTok After Ban
There are several ways to use TikTok in places where it is prohibited. In this article, we examine each strategy in detail. All of the methods are listed below.
1. VirtualXposed Application
VirtualXposed is an application that allows the usage of the exposed module without requiring root access. If TikTok is not working with the VPN, you can use the VirtualXposed application to access the TikTok application in the ban area. The following things are necessary to apply this method:
- Virtual Xposed
- Lataclysm Xposed Module or TikTok Helper Module
- TikTok Apk (Download Latest Version From ApkMirror)
Below are the steps to follow after downloading the 3 above apps:
- Firstly, install the VirtualXposed application and give it the necessary permissions.
- Then tap on the six dots.
- Next, click on the Add App option.
- Then switch to Internal Shared Storage.
- Afterwards, click on the Plus icon.
- Next, add the Lataclysm Xposed Module and TikTok apk. (If Lataclysm Xposed Module doesn’t work, use TikTok Helper module).
- Then select both apks and click on the install button.
- After that, tap on the VirtualXposed option.
- Once done, go back to the VirtualXposed home screen.
- Next, swipe up and tap on the Lataclysm.
- After that, click on the PackageName.
- Then tap on the TikTok to copy the package name.
- Next, go back and click on Settings.
- Put the package name you copied in Task 1 in the field PackageName.
- Next, Select LosAngeles.US as the location.
- After that, Fill Google in Task 2 PackageName and select Las Vegas.US as Location.
- Then come back to the VirtualXposed home screen and click on the six dots.
- Next, select the Manage Xposed Module option.
- Select the box next to Lataclysm.
- Then come back and scroll down.
- After that, click on the Reboot option.
- Return to VirtualXposed’s home screen.
- Again swipe up and long press on the TikTok.
- Then click on the create shortcut option.
- Next, go back to your device screen and open the TikTok app.
That’s it. You can now use TikTok after ban without the VPN.
2. Brave Browser
To protect user privacy, Brave added Tor to its browser in 2018. With the help of the Brave Tor service, you can use TikTok even after the ban. Below are the steps to use TikTok with Brave:
- Firstly, download and install the Brave browser.
- Then open a private window with Tor(Alt+Shift+N).
- Next, paste anyone TikTok profile in address bar. For example: email@example.com
That’s it. Now you can use TikTok.
So these are the methods to use TikTok after the ban without VPN. These methods can help you bypass censorship on Tiktok. If you still face issues, please comment below.
FAQ: Using TikTok after the Ban:
What is Xposed?
With Xposed, users can easily add add-ons, also called modules, to their ROMs. Instead of flashing a completely different ROM to gain certain features.
What is VPN?
VPN changes your IP address and provides a secure tunnel to access blocked content.
Can we still use TikTok after Ban?
If your nation has banned TikTok, you may still access it using different techniques.
Can I Download TikTok app after Ban?
Yes, you can download Tiktok even if it is banned in your region. There are still many techniques and resources to download TikTok. Many third-party sites provide a .apk file of Tiktok.
I hope you like our article on TikTok censorship. Please share this article with your friends if you like it. Share your valuable thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below. To stay connected with us join our Telegram channel.