Ever wonder how to transfer files from Android to iPhone? You’ve come to the right place if you want to know how to transfer files from Android to iPhone.
It’s easy to share files from Android to Android and iOS to iOS. But it’s a daunting task to transfer files from Android to iOS. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll share a range of methods that you can use to seamlessly share photos, videos and documents between your Android and iOS devices.
Top 3 methods to Transfer files from Android to iPhone
Below are the top 3 methods to transfer files from Android to iPhone:
1. Google Drive
Google Drive is the most popular way to share files between Android and iPhone. Google’s account offers 15GB of free storage, which you can use to transfer files between devices. Follow the below steps to learn how:
- Firstly, download and install the Google Drive app on your device. Google Drive app is available on both the Play Store and App Store.
- Then open the menu>settings>backup and reset.
- After that, click on the Backup Now option. You can also manually upload the files to the drive.
- Lastly, download Google Drive on another device and save the files you want on another device.
You can also transfer files from Android to iOS using Dropbox. Follow the below steps to learn how:
- Firstly, download and install the Dropbox app on your device. Dropbox app is available on both the Play store and App store.
- Then tap on the Dropbox menu>settings>Camera uploads.
- Lastly, toggle on the backup option.
Our last method to transfer files from Android to iOS is using the AirDroid application. You can use this application to share files among your devices.
- Firstly, download and install the AirDroid app on both of your devices. The AirDroid application is available for Android and iOS platforms.
- Then open the application and click on the skip button.
- After that, tap on the nearby option.
- Lastly, select the file you want to share with your other devices.
Conclusion: Transfer Files from Android to iPhone
These are the ways to share files from Android to iPhone. I hope you find these methods helpful and easy to understand. You may also want to read How to Transfer Files from PC to Android?
We always strive to provide valuable information on topics like this. Please comment below if you want to give feedback. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us, join our Telegram channel.