As you know, after the ban of the PUBG Global version in India, Krafton launched PUBG Indian version, known as BGMI. Many players, however, would prefer to play PUBG Global instead of BGMI. Players have many reasons to play PUBG Global rather than BGMI. So here we are to guide you on how to download and install PUBG Global Version in India.
BGMI Banned in India?
As of now, it appears that the Indian government has also banned BGMI. On July 28, 2022, the Indian Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) issued the order to ban Battlegrounds Mobile India under Section 69 (A) of the IT Act, 2000. Following the order, Google Play Store and App Store have taken down BGMI from their platforms. From that moment, Krafton worked hard to bring back the game.
As the BGMI game ban case is still pending, BGMI cannot provide an update for the next season. That’s why some users prefer to play the global version of the game. But it’s not easy to play a ban game in India. That’s why we wrote this article to solve all of your problems.
If you want to play any version of PUBG then read our complete to download PUBG all versions in India.
How to Download and Install PUBG Global Version in India?
There are many methods to download and install PUBG Global version in India on Android and iOS devices. Let’s explore all the methods to play the Global version:
Download and Install PUBG Global Version With VPN
Using a VPN, you can bypass lots of restrictions. You can use a VPN on both your Android and iPhone devices. Check out the below steps to download PUBG Global Version in India with a VPN:
Steps for Android Device:
- Firstly, download and install the ZoogVPN.
- Next, open the VPN and select USA server to connect.
- Afterwards, clear the Google Play store data.
- Then open the Google Play Store and add a new Gmail account.
- Now search for PUBG and install the application.
iOS Device Method
- Firstly, install Free ZoogVPN on your iOS Device.
- Next, open the VPN and create an account.
- Then verify your email and login into your account.
- Afterwards, click on the connect button.
- Then open the app store.
- Now search for PUBG.
- You will get the PUBG Global Version in the results.
- Lastly, install the PUBG GL version on your iOS device.
Download PUBG Mobile GL Without VPN
If the VPN method is not working, you can try downloading PUBG Global Version without the VPN method on your device.
- Firstly, download the TapTap application on your device.
- Next, open the application and search for PUBG.
- Then you will get all PUBG mobile versions as the result. Choose the PUBG Global Verison to download.
- That’s it!!
Also Read: How to Fix Termination Ban in PUBG and BGMI?
So these are some ways to download and install PUBG mobile Global version in India. In addition, you can download PUBG GL 32bit and 64bit apk and obb from our Telegram channel.
Thanks for reading the article. We hope you found our post beneficial. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below.
How can I Download PUBG Global after ban iOS?
Yes, you can download PUBG Global version in India after the ban on iOS devices. You can use the VPN to download the PUBG GL version from the App store or you can also download it from the TapTap application.
How to Download PUBG Mobile Global Version after Ban in India?
If you want to download the PUBG game after the ban in India, you can use a VPN or a third-party source.