To ensure user privacy and content, some apps restrict users from taking screenshots and recording screens. For example, Google Pay type payment apps do not allow screen recording to protect your banking information. In contrast, Netflix type OTT apps do not allow screen recording on their platform to protect copyrighted content. But if you want to record your screen and take screenshots, then read our complete guide. In this post, we describe how to fix screen recorder black screen.
Steps to Fix Screen Recorder Black Screen
Following are the steps to Record Screen of the Restricted app:
- Firstly, download and install the followings applications:
- Then open the Virtual Xposed app.
- Next, click on the Menu button.
- After that, tap on the Add App option. Please give the storage permission to app.
- Then add the DisableFlagSecure app from the internal shared storage.
- Next, choose the VirtualXposed option to install the app.
- Then click on the Manage Xposed Module option.
- Afterwards, tick the checkbox of DisableFlagSecure.
- Then reboot the Virtual Xposed.
Next, install the app in Virtual Xposed that you want to record or take a screenshot. After that, open the application and start your screen recorder.
Now you can take screenshot or record screen. After recording, your recorder will show you black screen.
I hope you liked your article on How to Fix Screen Recorder Black Screen. You can install any Screen Recorder protected app in Virtual Xposed to capture the screen.
We are always excited when one of our posts provides useful information on a topic like this. Please let us know if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!
How to Screen Record without Black Screen?
You can use VirtualXposed and DisableFlagSecure applications to record screen without black screen.
Why is My Screen Record Black?
To ensure user privacy and content, some apps restrict users from taking screenshots and recording screens.
What is DisbaleFlagSecure?
The Xposed Framework module disables FLAG_SECURE, which allows you to do screenshots and screen captures in restricted apps.