As we know, CapCut is not available in India because the Indian Government censors many Chinese apps, and the CapCut app is one of them. But people still find a way and download the CapCut app in India. However, they face a “no Internet connection error” in the CapCut app. This error occurs because the CapCut servers are not accessible in India. If you’re one of those users, we have a solution for you. We will show you in this article how to fix no internet connection in the CapCut app.
Also Read: How to Reopen WhatsApp View Once Message?
Fix: No Internet Connection Error in the CapCut App
Follow the below steps to solve the no internet connection error in the CapCut app:
- Firstly, download and install Zoog VPN.
- Then, open the Zoog VPN and connect to the location where the CapCut app is available.
- After the VPN connection, open the CapCut app.
- That’s it!! Now you can use the CapCut app without an internet connection problem.
The method is same for Android and iOS devices.
Also Read: Best Anti Virus Applications For Android
Fix: CapCut No Internet Connection Error without VPN
- Firstly, download and install Brave browser.
- Then launch the browser and open the Tor window.
- Now open the CapCut website.
- After that, tap on the edit online button.
- That’s it!! Now you can use CapCut without Internet connection error.
We hope you enjoyed our article on How to Fix no internet connection in CapCut. Using the VPN and Tor browser, you can bypass the CapCut app restrictions. We hope all these methods are clear to you.
We are always excited when one of our posts provides useful information on a topic like this. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us for assistance. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us, join our Telegram channel.