Dark Mode is very popular on the Internet. It’s a new trend in technology. At night, it becomes difficult to look at the bright screen. The dark mode does make it easier to use mobile at night. Let’s find out how to enable dark mode in Snapchat.
Table of contents
Snapchat has been a popular app since it became available in 2011. This app allows you to send photos, videos, and messages to friends and family.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat on Android?
Snapchat Dark Mode for Android hasn’t been available to everyone. Hopefully, they will launch Dark Mode for Android.
But no need to worry we have a method to enable dark mode. Just follow the below steps:
- Firstly, open the Android phone settings.
- Next, click on the display and brightness tab.
- After that, tap on the dark mode settings option.
- Next, enable dark mode.
- That’s it!!
Also Read: How to Pin and Unpin Post on Instagram?
Developer Setting to Enable Dark Mode
Alternatively, if the above method does not work for you, you can try this one. Follow the below steps:
- Firstly, open the settings.
- Next, turn on the Developer settings.
- Then open the Developer settings.
- After that, scroll down and enable Override force dark.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat on iOS?
Snapchat Dark Mode for iOS is available. Let’s see how to enable it:
From Snapchat App
- Firstly, open the Snapchat app.
- Then open your Snapchat profile.
- Next, click on the gear icon.
- After that, scroll down and choose app appearance.
- Then, choose the Always dark option.
Also Read: How to Use TikTok after Ban without VPN?
Using Smart Invert
- Firstly, open the setting app.
- Then open the Accessibility setting.
- Next, tap on display and text size option.
- Then enable the smart invert option.
We hope you enjoyed our article about how to enable dark mode in Snapchat. Now, you can enjoy the app in a dark mode by following these quick and easy steps! If you have any questions or thoughts about the article, please don’t hesitate to contact us.