Kraken is a popular crypto exchange platform known for its security features. To trade crypto on Kraken, you must create an account. In this guide, you’ll learn how to create a Kraken account.
Follow the below steps to open a Kraken account:
- Firstly, open the Kraken website.
- Then tap on the create account button.
- After that, click the create account button and enter the verification code to complete the signup process.
Congrats!! You’ve successfully created your Kraken account. Now you can start trading cryptocurrency.
Tips to Create Secure Kraken Account
To create a secure Kraken account follow the below steps:
- Use Personal and Secure Email Address: Signup on Kraken using your private email address. We suggest you use the Gmail email service, Gmail, to create Kraken account, cause of Google security.
- Set Strong Password: While creating a Kraken account, set a strong and unique password. You can read our blog post on how to generate a secure password for more information.
- Enable two-factor authentication: You can enable two-factor authentication to protect your account. You can use YubiKey and Authenticator app to enable two-factor authentication for Kraken account.
- Govt. ID Verification: Govt. ID verification is required to open a Kraken account. Without Govt. ID Verification there is limit on account usage. Further, it’s also necessary to secure your account.
In conclusion, I hope you will understand how to open a Kraken account. We hope you find these methods helpful. You may also want to read How to Create Binance Account?
We always strive to provide valuable information on topics like this. Please comment below if you want to give any feedback. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us, join our Telegram channel.