Do you want to start trading Cryptocurrency? If yes, then you have come to the right place. In this article, you’ll learn how to create a Binance account. Binance is the number one crypto exchange platform, and you can trade on Binance easily and at low fees. Therefore, it is a good idea to use an Binance to trade crypto.
Prerequisites to Create Binance Account
There are a few prerequisites for creating a Binance account:
- Your age should be 18 years old.
- You’ll need a stable internet connection to create and use your Binance account.
- You’ve to submit a Government issued ID to verify your Binance account.
Steps to Create Binance Account
Follow the below steps to set up a Binance account:
- Firstly, open the Binance website.
- Then tap on the Register button.
- You can register with your email and mobile number.
- Next, fill in the email/number and password. In the referral code, you can enter 339234824.
- After that, verify your email/phone number.
- Then click on the “verify now” button to complete verification.
- Next, select your nationality.
- Then enter your name, DOB, and PAN Number.
- Next, select the document verification option and upload your documents to complete the document verification process.
- Lastly, complete your video selfie process.
That’s it!! You’ve successfully created your Binance account. If you want to watch the video guide, then watch the below video:
How to Create Binance Account without KYC?
You can create a Binance account without KYC if you wish. But there are limitations, which are as follows:
- With personal information, you can withdraw max 0.06 BTC daily.
- After Government ID verification, you can withdraw max 100 BTC daily.
- After 10 days of review, there is no withdrawal limit for BTC.
Also Read: How to Change Binance Phone Number?
We hope you liked our post on how to create a Binance account with or without KYC. You’ll need an account on the crypto exchange platform to trade in cryptocurrency. Since Binance charges low fees and provides a better user experience, we recommend it.
You may also want to read How to Disable and Delete Binance Account Permanently?
We hope all these methods are clear to you. We always strive to provide valuable information on a topic like this. Please comment below if you want to give any feedback. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us, join our Telegram channel.
What is Binance?
Binance is number one crypto exchange platform. Binance allows you to trade in hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
Can I make a Binance account under 18?
No, it is not possible to create a Binance account for someone under 18 years of age.
Can I create 2 Binance Accounts?
Yes, you can create 2 Binance accounts with unique verification. Moreover, you can also use a Binance sub-account feature.
Can I use Binance without Verification?
Yes, you can use Binance basic features without verification.
Can I use Binance in India?
Yes, you can use Binance in India.
Are Binance and Binance US the same?
Binance and Binance US are not the same. The Binance US platform is for US residents who want to use Binance to trade crypto.