Telegram is the most popular social media application. They provide more security and privacy than WhatsApp and other social media applications. For example, they allow channel and group admins to disable message forwarding from their channel and group. Therefore, you can’t share, save, or forward Telegram messages. This article will teach you how to bypass Telegram forward restriction.
There are many ways to bypass Telegram content restrictions. We will share only two methods to continue sharing content on Telegram.
I used the DisableFlagSecure module to bypass the Telegram content forward restriction, but it didn’t work. However, you can use it to take a screenshot or record a screen in Telegram Secret Chat or Restrict saving content in groups or channels.
Telegram Secret Chat is another helpful feature provided by Telegram. Read our guide, What is Telegram Secret Chat?
Also Read: How to Change/Hide Telegram Number?
What is Telegram Saving Content Restriction?
You can enable the Telegram saving content restriction on your public and private channel and group. Below are the steps to enable Restrict Saving Content:
- Firstly, launch the Telegram on your device.
- Then open your channel or group.
- Next, tap on the three dots.
- After that, go to manage channel>channel type.
- Then toggle on the Restrict Saving Content.
We have two methods to bypass the Telegram forward message restriction. Both of them are the following:
Telegram Forward Restriction Bypass with Bot
Many Telegram bots are available to bypass Telegram forward restriction. Use the following methods to get restricted messages from Telegram:
- Firstly, open the Telegram app.
- Then start the Save Restricted Content.
- After that, send the group/channel channel link.
- Then send the message link that you want to save or forward.
You can also watch our video for more details:
In the above method, you need a channel/group invite link. But what if you don’t have a channel invite link? Not to worry, we have a solution to bypass the Telegram forward message restriction without a Bot.
Telegram Forward Restriction Bypass without Bot
- Firstly, download and install the following apps.
- VirtualXposed app
- Killergram Module
- Then open the VirtualXposed app.
- Next, click on the Menu button.
- After that, tap on the Add App option.
- Then choose the Telegram app and tap on the install button.
- Next, choose the VirtualXposed option to install the app.
- Then click on the Manage Xposed Module option.
- Afterwards, tick the checkbox infront of Killergram.
- Next, reboot the Virtual Xposed.
- Finally, you can now copy, save and forward the restricted messages.
That’s all for this article. I hope you like our guide on Telegram forward restriction bypass. We are always excited when one of our posts provides useful information on a topic like this. Please comment below if you want to give any feedback. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us join our Telegram channel.