Video Creation is a challenging and time-consuming task. The good news is that Artificial Intelligence tools can automate your video creation and save a lot of time. We outline the top 3 AI tools to automate video creation.
The audience has become increasingly interested in short-form video content over the past few years. In this field, platforms like YouTube shorts, TikTok, and Instagram Reels are popular. Further, many short-form video creators have gained popularity on social media. So if you wish to dominate the space, but don’t have many skills, then you can use AI video maker tools to gain popularity on social media.
Along with that, you can also create long-form video content with AI tools. With automatic video creation, you can make a video for any platform. So without any further ado, let’s move to our topic, “automate video creation.”
Table of contents
Top 3 AI Video Creation Tools
Below are the Top 3 AI Video Creation tools which we are going to use to automate our video creation process:
- ChatGPT: The first step in video creation is script writing. For that, we will use ChatGPT.
- Pictory: Video shooting is the second step in video creation. For that, we will use Pictory.
- Canva: The last and final step of video creation is video editing. For that, we will utilize Canva.
Steps To Automate Video Creation
So now we’re all set to create our first AI video.
1. Video Scripting
We will use ChatGPT to write a script. ChatGPT is a Chat Bot made by Open-AI based on GPT version 3.5.
- Firstly, create an account on the ChatGPT website.
- Next, login to your account.
- Then enter the topic name on which you want to create a video.
- After that, copy the script.
Now you have the script. Let’s move to the next step in the AI video creation process.
2. Video Shooting
Pictory is a simple way to create videos without requiring special skills or knowledge. With Pictory, you can transform your script into videos. Pictory provides royalty-free images, videos, and music to automate video creation.
- Firstly, create your account on the Pictory website.
- Then login to your account.
- After that, choose the Script to Video option.
- Afterward, paste the script and click on the proceed button.
- Next, choose the template and make changes as you want.
- Then, tap on the Generate>video option.
- Lastly, click on the download button.
3. Video Editing
Canva is a very famous graphic design website. You can use the Canva site to polish your video. You can also design your video thumbnails in Canva.
Besides Canva, you can also use FlexClip for video editing. You will get various features such as storyboard and timeline mode, 5000+ templates, AI auto subtitle generator, text-to-speech, GIF maker, image background remover, Royalty-free images, videos, and music.
It’s the last step in our AI video creation process. After that, you can use your video.
Conclusion: Automate Video Creation
We hope you enjoyed our article on automate video creation. You may also want to read our guide on Top 5 AI (Artificial Intelligence) Websites to Enhance Image Quality.
We are always excited when one of our posts provides useful information on a topic like this. Please comment below if you want to give any feedback. We would love to hear from you! To stay connected with us join our Telegram channel.