Millions of videos are uploaded to YouTube every day. You can watch any video on YouTube with an active internet connection. But you won’t be able to view YouTube videos without the internet. Most people download them to watch offline. So let’s talk about the various ways you can download YouTube videos.
Table of contents
- How to Download YouTube Video without App
- How to Download YouTube Video through Add-on/Extension(s)
- How to Download YouTube Video on iPhone
- Save YouTube Video through Telegram
- How to Download Videos from Youtube using VidMate?
How to Download YouTube Video without App
Savefrom.net is a website that can download any YouTube video. Follow the below steps to download videos from YouTube:
- Firstly, open this link https://en.savefrom.net/
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into the field provided.
- After that, choose the video file format from the list.
- Afterward, click on the Download button to download the video.
Top 5 Websites to Download YouTube Video
How to Download YouTube Video through Add-on/Extension(s)
Second, you could use browser Add-on or extensions to download YouTube videos. Below are the steps for downloading a YouTube video with an Add-on/Extension on Easy Video Downloader:
Download YouTube Video using Chrome Extension
- Open this link https://addoncrop.com/youtube-video-downloader/
- Select the browser and click on an install via the Crosspilot button.
- Then install the CrossPilot extension and click on Grant Permission.
- Tap on Allow.
- Now you’re ready to download a YouTube video.
- After that, open the YouTube site.
- Lastly, click on the download button below the YouTube video to download it.
You can install this extension on many web browsers.
Download YouTube Video using Firefox Add-on
- Open Firefox Browser.
- Go to this link https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-download
- Install this Add-on on Firefox.
- Go to the YouTube site and click on the download button below the YouTube video to download it.
How to Download YouTube Video on iPhone
You can download a YouTube video to your iPhone without jailbreaking. Just follow the below steps:
- First of all, download the app Documents by Readdle.
- Open the application and run the browser on this app.
- Next, open the site https://en.savefrom.net/ in the browser.
- Copy the YouTube video link and paste it into the field provided on the site.
- Choose the video file format from the list.
- After that, click on the Download button to download the video.
- After downloading the video, you can find it in your iPhone’s File Management.
Also Read: How to Open a YouTube Channel and Make Money
Save YouTube Video through Telegram
You can also use the Telegram application to download/save YouTube videos. Here’s how you can download YouTube videos on Telegram:
- Run the Telegram Application on your iPhone, Android, and PC.
- Then join the Youtube video downloader group.
- After that, copy the YouTube video link and send the link on the chat.
- In 60 seconds, you will get a download link.
- After that, you can download the video.
How to Download Videos from Youtube using VidMate?
- First, open the VidMate app. Go to YouTube from the browser’s menu.
- Now, in the Youtube search bar type your video name for what you want to download. After getting your video, open it with a click.
- Now, you will see a download button on the lower right side of the video, click on it.
- Then, select your format and which quality resolution you want.
- Now, wait until the download process.
- After completely downloading, you will be able to watch this video without an Internet connection which means offline.
So these are rudimentary methods to download a YouTube video. I hope this article will help you a lot. Please circulate this article to your friends if you find it helpful.