In this post, You will learn how to create a calculator in Python using If Elif Else. You can use this calculator to perform basic arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication. Below is a simple calculator program in Python.
Code to Create a Calculator in Python
- First, we create a function (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- After that, we write a code to take arithmetic symbols from the user.
- Then we will take 2 numbers from the user.
- Then we instruct our program to perform an arithmetic calculation based on user input.
- We write else command in last. So if, the user enters invalid values.
print('''Select your operation:
select=input("Please Enter a Choice")
number1=input("Type First Number")
number2=input("type Second Number")
print("Please Enter a Valid Operation")
- The above code takes input from the user.
- The user will enter an arithmetic symbol and 2 digits to perform the calculation.
- After that code will print the result.
Select your operation:
Please Enter a Choice+
Type First Number88
type Second Number55
Process finished with exit code 0
Lots of methods on the internet to create a calculator program in Python using If Elif Else. The above process is one of them.