Many methods are available on the Internet to Buy Crypto Anonymously. In this article, we will top 3 methods to buy cryptocurrency anonymously.
If you don’t want to share your details, you can use these methods to hide your identity. We explain in our previous post how companies use your data and why you should use a Virtual Mobile Number.
Crypto is known as future currency. Many people invest their money in crypto due to regular increases in its popularity. Many crypto exchanges are also available on the Internet. Some of the popular crypto exchanges are Binance, KuCoin, FTX, ByBit and Gemini.
All these crypto exchanges are required ID for verification. But still, some methods are available to buy crypto anonymously without KYC and ID verification.
Also Read: How to Buy RDP with Crypto?
Buy Crypto Anonymously
Use the given below methods to buy and sell crypto anonymously:
1. Local Cryptos
LocalCryptos is a non-custodial and peer-to-peer marketplace to buy and sell Crypto anonymously. You can easily buy and sell crypto on the LocalCryptos platform.
- Firstly, open an account on the LocalCryptos platform.
- Then find the buyer. You can use the filter option to get results according to your needs.
- After finding a buyer, open a trade.
- In the next step, select the amount you want to buy and sell and fix the exchange rate. You will get a response from the seller in less than 120 seconds.
- After that, The vendor then places the cryptocurrency in an escrow account. Then you(the buyer) have to pay the balance outside of the platform.
- Then the buyer(you) receives cryptocurrency from escrow when the seller verifies the payment.
Bisq is an open-source and peer-to-peer marketplace to buy and sell crypto anonymously. You don’t have to provide your ID, and you also don’t have to register to buy and sell crypto.
- Firstly, download and install the Bisq.
- For trade, set up your cryptocurrency account. Bisq only handles the bitcoin side of a trade—the other side is handled through fiat payment services (banks, money orders, cash) or altcoin wallets.
- You can buy bitcoin from an existing offer or create a new one.
3. Hodl Hodl
Hodl Hodl is a Global and peer-to-peer marketplace to buy and sell crypto anonymously. You can trade without KYC and AML.
- Firstly, create an account on the Hodl Hodl website.
- Then login to your account.
- After that, click on the Buy BTC option.
- Next, choose any existing offer.
- After the contract has been created, press the “Generate escrow” button and enter your payment password which generates a unique escrow address. Then wait until the seller deposits Bitcoin into the multi-sig escrow.
- When you see that funds are locked in escrow and the contract status has changed to “In progress”, it is safe to pay the seller by sending money according to the payment details the seller specified. After you have sent the payment, click the button “I’ve sent the payment”.
- When the seller verifies the funds have arrived, the Seller then releases the Bitcoin from escrow directly into the Bitcoin address specified in your dashboard settings, or to the one you provided when creating the contract.
- Your contract is now complete!
Conclusion: Buy Crypto Anonymously
We hope you enjoyed our article on how to buy crypto anonymously. We are always excited when one of our posts can provide useful information on a topic like this. Please let us know if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!
What is a Non-Custodial Wallets?
Non-Custodial wallets are truly decentralized crypto wallets. Only the user can access his wallet with their private keys.
Can you Buy Cryptocurrency Anonymously?
Lots of platforms are available to buy crypto anonymously. Some of the platforms are Bisq, LocalCryptos and HodlHodl.
What is AWL in Crypto?
The laws, rules, and policies that prohibit criminals from converting illegally obtained bitcoin into cash are referred to as AML in cryptocurrencies.