In this article, we list the Best Screen Capture Chrome Extension. The popularity of Chrome extensions is growing day by day. Chrome has a vast add-on library. Some of the extensions we listed in this article are for screen capture.
Table of contents
Free Screen Capture Chrome Extensions
Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder Chrome Extension
Awesome Screenshot is a freemium chrome extension to capture screenshots and record videos. This extension has two menus; one for recording video and the second for capturing screen.
You can save video into the cloud or either keep it on your device. There are also resolution options for your video. The free version includes 720p resolution, and in the pro version, you can record video in 1080p or 4k resolution. Annotation Tools are also available for premium users.
This extension has lots of options to take screenshots. Also, you can add text, lines, arrows, and shapes to your screenshots or even blur them. After these necessary edits and you can save the image.
See More: Best Anti Virus Applications For Android
Screen Capture Chrome Extension is available free of cost. It can capture the visible content, a specific region, or the entire page as a PNG/JPEG image, and You can also edit the picture.
Fireshot – Freemium Screen Capture Chrome Extension
Fireshot is also a Freemium screen capture chrome extension. It has in-built image editor features, and You can save pictures as PNG, JPEG, and PDF. You can copy the image to the clipboard and also print the image.
Fireshot Pro Features:
- Create multi-page PDF files (text-searchable and with direct links)
- Advanced Editor: Undo/Redo, Resize, Crop, and Save features
- Advanced capturing features – capture All tabs in one click
- Optimized speed and performance
- Printing and Uploading features
- Work with Projects
- Custom watermarks
- E-Mail support
- Microsoft OneNote support
- Direct Drag & Drop support for Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, iCloud, etc
Also Read: Top Off-Page SEO Techniques
Full Page Screen Capture, also known as Go Full Page, is a chrome extension for screen capture. GoFullPage pro version has a little bit more features. You can download the Screenshot as a PNG, JPG, or PDF. This extension also has in-built editing features.
Nimbus Screenshot and Screen Video Recorder Chrome Extension
Nimbus is a Screen Capture and Video Recorder Plugin. It is a free Video Recorder Plugin, and You can record the video in 2160p resolution. You can send the capture screen to Google and Dropbox.
- in-built editing tools.
- Convert video to gif and mp4
- Capture the entire web page or a specific portion of it
- Capture the whole browser window
- Customize the video screen resolution and frame rate
- Add shapes in the video
- Save screenshots in JPG, PNG, and PDF.
- Add arrows and stickers in screenshots.
- Blur Screenshots
So these are some screen capture chrome extensions. You can use any of these extensions. Feel free to comment on any suggestion and Tell us which extension you use for screen capturing.